- Check-in / check-out:
- check-in time – from 14:00
- departure time – until 12:00
- possibility for late check-out – prior request on the day of departure, extra charge
- The reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Upon arrival at the hotel, the guest is required to present an identity document
- The overnight in the hotel is fully paid , regardless of how many hours the guest stays in the hotel
- If a guest is more than 24 hours late, the reservation will be canceled without notice
- Cancellation without penalty – 14 days for high season, 7 days for all other seasons
- After the cancellation deadline period – the advance payment as a deposit on the reservation is not refundable
- In case of reduction of stay or early departure from the hotel, the amount of services not provided will not be refunded
- Always leave the key at the reception desk when you leave the hotel.
- Rooms are cleaned daily until 16:00. In case there is a “Do not disturb” sign,
the room will be cleaned the next day
- The air conditioning in the rooms only works when the balcony door is closed
- Taking away food and beverages out of restaurant is forbidden.
- Smoking is forbidden in the hotel rooms and in the indoor part of the restaurant. In case of non-compliance with the prohibition a fine is paid.
- For security reasons, the hotel has a video surveillance system in all public areas.
- All hotel guests are advised to comply with fire safety rules and to protect the property of the hotel.
Before leaving the room, please close the balcony door, water taps and turn off the lights and appliances.
- For any damages caused by the guest to the hotel property, the guest is due to cover the cost of damage according hotel price list.
- The hotel is not responsible for money and valuables that are not deposited in the hotel safety deposit box
- Items forgotten by the guests are kept for 1 month
- Use of the car park on the day of departure is until 12:00
– The parking lot at the hotel is paid and unguarded. The use of the parking lot on the day of departure is until 12:00 p.m.
– The hotel management does not take any responsibility for damages caused during the stay.
- The hotel management may terminate the provision of services to guests who do not follow the general orders and violate the hotel policy
and disturb the peace of the other guests, without refund of the prepaid amounts.
- In case of force majeure and other reasons beyond the control of the hotelier, Hotel Pliska
reserves the right to cancel previously made reservations
- At the beginning and end of the season it is possible to change working hours of the restaurant, less than 20 guests in the restaurant will be
served a la carte.
The hotel reserves the right to make other changes during the season depending on the circumstances related to occupancy and